The “Wines of Bordeaux” Intern Dinner will be held on March 9, 2018, 5:30PM – 8:00PM at theTopsfield Commons 1854, 4 North Common Street, Topsfield, Massachusetts.
• Cheese & Charcutier Plate
• Char Roasted Parsnips & Carrots, Beet & Goat Cheese Mouse, English Cucumber, Peas, Micro Herbs & Rye Croutons
• Poached Lobster, Brown Butter Polenta, Smoked Tomato Broth, Shaved Fennel & Pickled Celery
Entrée Choices (Select One):
• Braised Short Rib with Sweet Potato Gnocchi, Roasted Mushrooms, Brussel Sprout Leaves, Chimichurri & Soy Pearls
• Pan Roasted Chicken with Pom Perdu, Confit Shallots, Salsa Verde, Carrot & Parsnip Chips & Cranberry Coulis
House Made Gelato
Know a high school senior or college freshman interested in an ocean-oriented career? Learn more about this incredible internship!
visit our internship website