Boston Sea Rovers Summer Internship
2015 Applications Being Accepted!
- Be a certified diver from New England
- Have earned a minimum GPA of 3.4 out of 4.0 (or equivalent) and be on track to graduate from high school by June of the Internship year or attending college at the time of application
- Age requirements:
- Maximum age of 19 at the time of the application deadline (December 1, 2014)
- Interns must be at least 18 years old by the beginning of their Internship (May 1, 2015)
- Submit a complete scholarship application package that includes an essay on why the candidate wants to pursue a career in the underwater world and how this scholarship can help them achieve that goal.
- Electronic submission of supporting documents is preferred.
- A copy of your most recent physical (within the last year) and the completed medical questionnaire/health history is the minimum requirement for the application package. Full compliance with the complete Sea Rovers’ medical requirements may be deferred until after initial selection as the Intern. Medical information is reviewed in compliance with current privacy laws.
Required documents: (Follow the links to each form to download the files):
Want to know more about being a Intern? Check out our Interns’ Web Logs.