2016 Clinic – March 5&6, 2016
The Boston Sea Rovers are proud to announce that we’ll be hosting our full weekend 2016 Clinic at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston North Shore in Danvers MA, on March 4th-6th.
For directions and information on the venue, CLICK HERE!
Thank you to our sponsors, exhibitors, presenters and to everyone who attended in 2015! We hope to see you in 2016.
Stay tuned for more information. To get the latest, Like us on Facebook and join our E-mail list.
The Exhibit Hall opens on Saturday at 8:45am
The Daytime Program runs from 9:00am to 5:00pm
The Saturday Evening Film Festival runs from 8:00pm to 10:30pm
The Exhibit Hall opens at 9:15am on Sunday
The Daytime Program runs from 9:30am to 4:30pm
The DoubleTree by Hilton- Boston North Shore is located less than 20 miles from downtown Boston, features fantastic amenities for exhibitors, attendees, and your family members. Here are just a few highlights in store throughout the weekend:
- Over 40 Saturday and Sunday Daytime Seminars, featuring slide and video shows from around the underwater world!
- World renowned Saturday Evening Film Festival, featuring the best filmmakers and explorers in the business!
- Expanded Exhibit Hall – Featuring two full days open to the public on Saturday and Sunday!
- Free admission to Exhibit Floor – Free passes will be available from the Exhibitors.
- Discover Scuba offered at the on-site pool.
- Advanced Training & Specialized Workshops from Industry Experts.
- Reasonably priced hotel rooms with discount rates as low as $135/night.
- Free parking at the hotel!
- Special Sunday Kids Programs, including hands-on interactive educational programs
- Danvers boasts easy access from all points, including Boston via major highways such as RT 95, RT 128 and RT 1.
- Low cost and convenient transport to and from Boston’s Logan Airport, available for as little as $22.00 per person round trip. For Logan Express shuttle details, visit: http://www.massport.com/logan-airport/Pages/Peabody.aspx. This regularly scheduled bus/van will drop you off at the Peabody terminal, 3 miles from the hotel, and then the hotel van will pick you up from there.Be sure to call the hotel ahead of time to arrange transport and save yourself some time: DoubleTree by Hilton-Boston North Shore, 50 Ferncroft Road, Danvers, Massachusetts, 01923, TEL: 1-978-777-2500
Tickets and Reservations:
To purchase tickets and view ticket options for the show, please CLICK HERE.
Save the Dates:
Mark your calendars! Future Underwater Clinics will be held:
- March 9-12, 2017
- March 8-11, 2018
- March 7-10, 2019